For English press 1 - Para español presione 2

lunes, febrero 15, 2021

30 Day Challenge

 I will start a 30 day challenge today:

Day 1 - February 15, 2021

My goal is to go down to 180 lbs (81.6 kg).

My height is 5'9" (1.76 m)

I exercise lifting weights and do cardio (3 or 4 times per week).

In addition, I will be taking Lipo 6 to help me get rid of the fat around the belly area.

The red dots are my weight measured first thing everyday in the morning. The weight on day 1 is (187.6 lbs), which is equivalent to a mass of 85.1 kg.

The orange line is my weight goal: 180 lbs. Which is equivalent to a mass of 81.6 kg. 

The purple line is a linear regression that shows the advancement and the estimated date to reach my goal.

I will be updating this graph daily for 30 days. Wish me luck.

Measurements in kilograms:



No hay comentarios.: